December in Sutivan will pass in humanitarian tone.
We hereby inform you that the Cycling club Grma from Sutivan will, for the first time, participate in a charity project Tjedan bračkih pupoljaka.
The program is as it follows:
– the animation of children and parents to join us in coordination with kindergartens and schools
– bike race at the center of Sutivan with traffic regulations
– collecting voluntary contributions for Brač buds as Entry Fee
– All the children who are the participants will receive a symbolic start package for cycling: Santa Claus hat and
– snack (hot teas and cakes)
Bike race is planned for 16 or 17/12/2016. (Depending on weather conditions).
We hope that you will join us in large numbers!
More information: https://www.facebook.com/events/1802649319973765/